We are seeking an experienced Cloud Database Administrator to manage and optimize our cloudbased database environments. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in database
administration, with extensive expertise in cloud database technologies, performance tuning, and
security. The Cloud Database Administrator will play a pivotal role in ensuring the availability,
scalability, and reliability of our organization’s database systems.
Cloud Database Administrator
- Install Microsoft SQL Server instances in various configurations: Standalone and Availability Groups On-prem or cloud hosting solutions (AWS)
- Schedule, monitor and validate database backups and restores
- Setting up SQL Server Group Managed Service Accounts
- Experience with AWS cloud operations ( EC2 instances and AWS RDS)
- Experience with Transparent Database Encryption (TDE) and SSIS SQL Jobs.
- Minimum of 5 years of Microsoft SQL Server DBA experience including dev, qa and production support required.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2017/2019/2022.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server High Availability options (Always on and Log shipping configurations).
- Experience with SQL Maintenance Plans, SQL Agent jobs, and Ola Hallengren’s Maintenance Solution.