No of Positions: 1
Location: Onsite, Remote
About the Role:
Cloud Application Engineer:
This role participates in the design, development, implementation, review, and monitoring of a Windows-based SaaS environment that is hosted in the Azure Cloud.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Leverage cloud technologies to implement a streamed desktop application, including Azure Virtual Desktop Remote App Streaming and Azure SQL Database.
- Leverage scripting to automate creation and configuration of resources in the Azure Cloud and Windows Active Directory.
- Assist developers in best practices for writing code.
- Evaluate new technologies.
- Undertake other duties within the scope of the role as assigned.
- 4+ years of Azure Cloud experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Expert knowledge of Azure Virtual Desktop Remote App Streaming.
- Expert knowledge of the Azure SQL Family.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows platform and application technology, including PowerShell scripting and Server / Active Directory Administration.
- Strong experience with troubleshooting technical issues in a Windows / SQL Server environment.
- Strong understanding of enterprise computing systems, architectural strategies, and security best practices.
- Strong understanding of the pros and cons of various DBMS platforms, including self-managed and vendor managed cloud environments such as AWS and Azure.
- Strong familiarity with data access technologies and protocols
- Strong familiarity with .NET, C#, and CLR objects.