• Expert level proficiency with programs equivalent to: Adobe PS, Illustrator, InDesign, sketch, etc.
• Experience working with a front-end developer to implement your designs.
• Experience working on designs for a consumer-facing site where millions of people have seen your work.
• 2+ years of experience with UI/UX and/or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to craft delightful UI and UX.
• Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients
• Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
• Liaising with clients to determine their requirements
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
• Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds. Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
• Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or project managers;
• Working with a range of media, and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• Possess an understanding of Android and iOS user interfaces and ecosystems to aid in the downloading, installation, content display and use of mobile applications
• Monitor quality of visual and written content on all mobile applications
• Designing brand logos for clients